- Don’t we all hang out at Starbucks surfing Facebook and Google Plus, telling our families we are pulling listing and comps for a new client.
- Mother finally feels I made it because I drive a nice car, that is always clean because the big commission I get from leasing apartments such as Trump Towers
- Truila and Zillow well no comment
- HGTV well yes this is what my wife, brother, father and best friend things I should do
- However I give people the dream of owning a home ! The American dream!
- But in reality as a Realtor I push a lot of paper, and drive a lot of people around. My day is emailing, faxing, guiding people to fill out forms, driving people from one location to another and dealing with the other good, bad and ugly agents who can make a transaction smooth or be a thorn in your side
Raiders & Postboxes are Big Real Estate Selling Points
Was the Realtor scared to ask the raiders fans to take down their classy banner? Or did the Realtor feel if the focus is on the postbox people will miss the Raiders banner? Maybe he wanted to point out the class of the neighborhood, show potential buyers it is such a safe neighborhood they get mail to a non-locked mailbox. We will never know what the Realtor was thinking, but at least we got a laugh.
Tell us in the comment section your thoughts on the photo and where the Realtor was going with his artistic view.