- Do you have a unique real estate or mortgage lending niche you specialize in?
- Are you looking to share your insight and gain exposure?
- Do you feel you can improve the real estate and lending industry by educating others and sharing your knowledge?
We are always on the lookout for inspired writers who are devoted to improving the real estate and mortgage lending industry.
Basic Writer Guidelines
- Articles must be original pieces written for Daily Properties and not republished elsewhere.
- Articles must be 500 words minimum with no grammar or spelling errors.
- Daily Properties will not pay for contributed articles.
How Do I Become A Contributor for Daily Properties Real Estate Industry News Source?
Please fill out the form below if you want to have your articles featured on Daily Properties. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take us some time to respond to each email as we look into each one as deeply as possible. If you are a good fit, we will reach out to you to request more information or discuss available writing opportunities.
Currently we are giving special consideration to articles written about the following topics:
- Alternative Ways to Finance a Home (Other Than Through Big Banks and Mortgage Brokers)
- Appraisal Fraud
- Celebrates Homes for Sale
- Fighting Mortgage and or Foreclosure FraudKeeping the Real Estate Industry Ethical
- HARP 2
- Home Valuation Code of Conduct (HVCC)
- Homes of the Rich
- Housing Policies
- How Much to Offer for a House When Buying Cash? Full price? 10-15% less?
- Interesting Foreclosure Stories
- Mortgage and Real Estate Analyst Views
- Questions to Ask Yourself Before Deciding to Buy
- Rental Laws
- Sales Trends
- Tax Breaks Homeowner Should Know
- Top Housing Markets