Are you looking to contribute to Daily Properties
- Do you have a unique real estate or mortgage lending niche you specialize in?
- Are you looking to share your insight and gain exposure for your company or career goals?
- Do you feel you can improve the real estate and lending industry by educating others and sharing your knowledge?
We are always on the lookout for inspired writers who are devoted to improving the real estate and mortgage lending industry.
Benefits of contributing to Daily Properties
- Your articles will receive broad exposure, promoted to more than 27,000 friends on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Stumbleup and LinkedIn combined. Daily Properties receives more than 700,000 page views per month.
- The Daily Properties community is highly responsive through comments on the site and the social networking pages, creating a rewarding experience all around.
- We encourage writers to submit a bio with a photo with themselves. Most contributors note that featuring their writing on Daily Properties increases traffic to their website. Having exposure turns into revenue by selling more products, getting speaking engagements, and consulting clients.
Writing Guidelines for Daily Properties – It is About Quality
If you would like to submit an article to be published onto Daily Properties follow the instructions below for consideration. Only articles that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- IMPORTANT – All articles submitted must include original content and may not contain text previously published word for word elsewhere online. In other words, original content means that your article may not have been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not verbatim incorporate any sections taken from previously published articles. Any form of duplicate content will not be tolerated. For this reason Daily Properties does not publish press releases.
- The article must contain useful relevant content to engage the readers of Daily Properties. Material readers will find useful include offering practical information that will help readers address similar challenges regarding buying and selling real estate, if that is you are a consumer, agent, broker or lender. To get a better sense for the type of articles that are published, take a look through some of the past articles published on Daily Properties.
- The article must be written in American English, between 600 to 2700 words, grammatically correct, and well-written.
- The article must not include affiliate links.
- Reserve self promotion to your bio unless the article focus is on a business, an event, a course, or a workshop.
- The article may include one link to your website in the last paragraph or the brief author’s bio; which will be published at the end of the article. Please note that links in the articles and bios may be subject to deletion or made to be a nofollow link with our discretion and under the following circumstances:
– Too many links within the article
– Links which are not following Google guidelines
– Affiliate links
– Links that are not appropriate to the subject matters.
Currently we are giving special consideration to articles written about the following topics:
- Appraisal Fraud
- Informative Articles about HAMP
- Informative Articles about HAFA
- Celebrates Homes for Sale
- Red Flags That Should Raise Concern When Choosing a Real Estate Agent
- Affordability Options for First Time Home Buyers
- Debating Between Buying a Home or Condo
- Fighting Mortgage and or Foreclosure Fraud -Keeping the Real Estate Industry Ethical
- Owner Financing the Do’s and Don’ts
- Home Valuation Code of Conduct (HVCC)
- Homes of the Rich
- Capital Gains Tax On Sale of a Property
- Real Estate Android Apps
- Condo Buying Cheat Sheet
- Rehab or Rebuild
- Reason Your Listing Might Not Be Selling
- Housing Policies
- Staging Tips
- Understanding the First-Time Home Buyers’s Tax Credit
- How Much to Offer for a House When Buying Cash? Full price? 10-15% less?
- Mortgage and Real Estate Analyst Views
- Rental Laws
- Balloon Loans
- Foreclosure Laws
- Sales Trends
- Tax Breaks Homeowner Should Know
- Top Housing Markets
- Interesting Mortgage Facts
- Mortgage Loans Illegal Referral Fees
- Illegal Apartment Reimbursement
- Eviction Laws
- ADA Guidelines for Commercial Real Estate
- Legals of Rent to Own
- Can a real estate agent be sued or loose a licence for leasing an illegal rental unit
- How Dual Agencies Hurt Sellers
- Mobile Home Residency and Eviction Laws
- Short-sale Fraud
- Why Is It Important For Commercial Properties to Be ADA Compliant
- Tips for New Agents
- FHA Tips
- For Further Topics Ideas Click Here
To discuss article ideas or becoming a columnist please email
Joanna Jana Laznicka firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Submit Your Articles
- Send your article in Microsoft Word Document to email@example.com
- If this is your first time submitting an article to Daily Properties include a bio, 60 words or less, at the bottom of the post and a photo of yourself as an attachment.
- Send all images as a jpeg email attachment.
We will do our best to respond to everyone who submits an article. Please take note that it may take up to two weeks to receive an initial response. Articles may be sent back with questions/comments to expand on parts, and we may edit/change the title or content before publishing on Daily Properties.
Updated 8/18/2013 – This page/ writers guidelines are subject to change at anytime.